Wells & Lambe
Wells & Lambe (Born 1815)John Lambe and J. Wells appear to have joined together in business to form Wells & Lambe in 1815.
Previously Wells is known to have traded from 34 Cockspur Street between 1802 and 1804. In 1815, perhaps with the formation of their partnership, Wells and Lambe had the address of 44 New Bond Street. Between 1817 and 1825 they were also located at 29 Cockspur Street and it seems to have been their dominant address.