William Hopkins & Son
William Hopkins gave his address as King Edward's Place, Birmingham n 1872 and an 1870 Handbook to Manufacturers and Exporters of Gt. Britain confirms this.
Prior to this, Hopkins had premises at 2, Summer Row in 1858 and later the Seymour Works at Albert Place in 1896. Hopkins are listed as brass founders of blind furniture and fittings so making a complete article, such as Folding Stage Coach Hooks, as opposed to a component was perhaps a diversion for them.
Please create wishlist to add this item to